Thursday, December 10, 2009

Maybelline dream matte mouse ?

what is it like and does it cause spots ?Maybelline dream matte mouse ?
It is light weight and goes on smooth. It does not cause spots , but evens the skin quite a bit. The only thing I would warn against is that it's coverage is not the best (mainly evens skin), so if you have skin with lots of acne or wrinkles it may not be good.Maybelline dream matte mouse ?
Ugh, that stuff grosses me out. It feels like I have an inch of thick plaster on my face, and the look isn't too flatering on me. All my opinion, of course.
I love that stuff. Use it with a wedge sponge and it covers great. If you want that matte look, buy it. It does not cause spots.
I used it 4 or 5 years ago and it provides good coverage but on me it looked really cakey. but I have very flaky skin all year round so any base I put on looks flaky. it didn't give me any spots.
It's just mousse textured foundation that leaves matte finish.


It didn't break me out but the shades are a little too yellow for me.
its a very good product. it doesent cause spots. its also very light. its amazing :)
its a great product and it didnt for my friend. my friend uses it everyday
It made me look like a drag queen.
I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal