Thursday, December 10, 2009

Which one is better-Maybelline Colossal OR Covergirl Lashblast and ur fav mascara 10pts?

please answer my question


and tell me your fav mascara and WHY


thanksWhich one is better-Maybelline Colossal OR Covergirl Lashblast and ur fav mascara 10pts?
I have tried both, and i like Maybelline much better. It's easier to apply and it spreads your lashes out more and makes them look natural. Plus, it doesn't clump as much as LashBlast. I was putting on my Colossal this morning and i just got one tiny clump and that was it.





I hope this helps!Which one is better-Maybelline Colossal OR Covergirl Lashblast and ur fav mascara 10pts?
I think it all depends on what type of natural lashes you have before you choose and I can bet that everyone would have something different to say about each product. There wont be a general favourite. I use ZoomLash by Mac, and I find it to work for me. I have thick but normal length natural lashes and when I use ZoomLash I end up with extra long very black and nicely separated lashes, I also find I only need mascara on my top lashes :)
Anything Covergirl is amazing! The Covergirl Lashblast is the best because it makes your lashes look long and think without being clumpy or totally fake-looking. I don't even have to wear eyeliner when I use it because it makes my eyes pop all on it's own.
lashblast!


ive tried both and lashblast is better by far!


lashblast is one of the best mascaras ive ever used even better than my chanel and dior mascaras.


you should use it!


people ask me if my lashes are fake when i use it.
covergirl!!!


%26amp; my favorite is covergirl lash exact cause it never clumps %26amp; it separates really well. :]
Covergirl Lashblast !





Because it makes my lashes HUGE and dosn't clump :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal