Thursday, December 10, 2009

Whats better Maybelline's ';dream matte mousse'; or ';pure.makeup';?

I just want a light coverage, that doesnt look cakey when you apply it.Whats better Maybelline's ';dream matte mousse'; or ';pure.makeup';?
dream matte mousseWhats better Maybelline's ';dream matte mousse'; or ';pure.makeup';?
Erin M she said Dream MM or Pure.Makeup


Not DreamMM, PureM, OR Bare min.


I would go w/ pure makeup because it is 50% water and is light. It doesnt look cakey either!
I haven't used the other one, but the dream matte mousse stuff is ';ok.'; It's a little cakey, to me, and I blend blend blend. If you want something light, I really wouldn't use it. After about a month, it also starts to dry out pretty bad and you end up with little pebble things of makeup that falls all over the place as you try to apply it.





Personally I'm in the process of trying to find a new foundation. I've also heard good things about Bare Minerals.
dream matte mouse definitly!!1..it feels lyk silk wen you put it on!...x o x o
Pure Make Up,





If you have a littler extra, get Almay Nearly Naked liquid foundation! Best out there at the drugstore for buildable coverage and good for skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal