Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lash Blast Luxe, or Maybelline Define a lash?

I'm looking for the typical bigger, bolder, dramatic and possibly non clumpy mascara... from your experiences which do you like better?Lash Blast Luxe, or Maybelline Define a lash?
Stay away from Define a lash and Colossal from Maybelline. I have both and they always clump. I'd try the Covergirl Lash Blast Luxe. I haven't heard anything negative about it, and a couple of my friends tried it and loved it.Lash Blast Luxe, or Maybelline Define a lash?
i havnt used lash blast luxe, just lash blast and it works really well. it lengthens and gives me volume. it separates my lashes and doesnt clump. i've also used maybelline define a lash volume (the pink one) and that one also lengthens and gives me volume. it separates good too and doesnt clump. i switch between them but i would suggest define a lash.
I didn't like Define a lash much. I felt it clumped on me from time to time and it won't give you dramatic lashes, its kind of like a separating mascara. For Luxe, I haven't tried it but I've been hearing how this one isn't as good as the regular Lash Blast (the orange tube) and how the formula is not as good. So I think get you should get Lash Blast not Last Blast Luxe.
I only tried define a lash both the pink and the green bottle. I liked the green bottle better. I love the green bottle. It hasnt clumped on me and it gives me great length. All though it does not give me much volume it's all just length.
Collosal brush from maybelline works the best for me. Its kinda expensive but what masscara isnt? Its the one in the yellow tube. It makes my eyelishes look bigger ans dramatic.
Rimmel London Sexy Curves
get the one from dolorama,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal