Thursday, December 3, 2009

Maybelline dream matte mousse?

is it worth buying? what was your experience with it?





thanks.Maybelline dream matte mousse?
I actually like the product.


Its really good,i didnt even use alot to make it look like its showing on my skin but it sure does feel like your not wearing anything.





btw if you got an ULTA store nearby you they have it on sale.


buy 1 get 1 free.Maybelline dream matte mousse?
I am one of the ones that actually like it.


I found that I didn't need to use much on my skin, and it coved well, it didn't feel like I was wearing any makeup.


I would reccomend this product as a cheap fix. But I definatly reccomend MAC, I use mostly MAC on my clients.
i did not like it much. mine actually dried up and so I started using it as pressed powder and applied it with a brush! It worked alright that way! I use CG tru blend now. its better than the matte mousse but not totally awesome.
I didnt like it, my skin is really dry, so it caked onto my flakey bits. But my friend who has normal skin, loves it %26amp; looks really natural on her. So find one that suits you skin type.
i actually really liked it, i even like the small packaging. but it's got some funky ingredients that i would be concerned about.
well i wouldnt recommend it on dry skin


and you dont need to cake it on... in fact, dont, cake it on


but yeah i like it =]
It made my skin dry and flakey, and the coverage isnt very good.


The best foundation Ive ever used is Maxfactor Miracle touch liquid illusion
Its good the only problem i have with it is that its so small and only lasts a few weeks..when others last a while but its great
I seriously disliked it, it felt cakey on my skin.
dont buy tt because they test it on poor innocent animals that never harmed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've heard its a little thick. I would go for mineral make-up.
You think I reallllly give a flying ****?? Damn girl, go sit down.
I've never used it, but I've heard really good things about it.
I don't like it. it tends to be too thick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal