Thursday, December 10, 2009

Maybelline or CoverGirl mascara?

And, which one do you like best from the brand you chose? I'll probably get waterproof.Maybelline or CoverGirl mascara?
Maybelline great lash....cheap an works awesome !Maybelline or CoverGirl mascara?
cover girl...but dont get water proof its a pain to get off
They BOTH animal test!!!





Go for Revlon!
i love volume exact by covergirl. i use regular, it works just fine; waterproof is pretty hard to take off.
Maybelline's Lash Discovery is the best mascara that I have ever used. The brush is really small, so you can get all the way from the beginning of your lashes to the tips, and you can get all of the little lashes in the inner and outer corners of your eyes. It's pure genius-and there's nothing else out there like it.
Cover Girl Lash Exact mascara is great, and it comes in waterproof too.
Maybelline hands down. . . . . . . .
MAYBELLE BECAUSE IT REALLY WORKS AND COVER GIRL WORKS TO BUT NOT AS HARD
Cover Girl!


Its Easy Breasy covergirl!





Maybelinne has to many fibres in it!
I wish I would have asked this question before! I recently changed from XXXL Volume Mascara by Maybelline to the CoverGirl mascara that Queen Latifa has the commercial for. I noticed that the particular Maybelline mascara that I was using left black marks below and above my eyes where my lashes hit my skin and with the waterproof stuff by CoverGirl it didn't. The CoverGirl kind really tinted my lashes and made them look really long with out them being clumpy. They are actually almost featherlike! It holds out throughout the day as well. I work in surgery and sometimes I get really warm and sweat with my gown and mask on during long cases and this past week now I haven't had any faulty makeup all over. I know there are a lot of other kinds of mascara throughout each manufacturer but I hope this helps. Also Covergirl was easier for me to wash off at night, whereas the Maybelline kind was more like tare and just smeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal