Thursday, December 3, 2009

Have you used Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse ?

Have you used it? If you have, what do you think of it?





(Do you recommend any brand for foundation other than Maybelline?)Have you used Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse ?
Yes, I have used ';Dream Matte Mousse';


Its really good because to me,its better than all the other products, i also dont like using liquid foundadion, or powder as much, and the mousse is a mixture of both!





And if you use the blusher mousse, they go very well together!Have you used Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse ?
Im a guy who has pimples, I of course wouldnt want anyone to notice I wear makeup to Cover up. With Maybelline Matte Mousse wow its amazing! It looks like a NATURAL SKIN COLOR! I love it! Its only $7. What do you got to loose. Report Abuse

i quite like it - especially for the price (are you in the uk? it's on offer in either boots or superdrug, can't remember which!) but i think it makes a better concealer than a foundation so i tend to just use it on uneven bits rather than all over, because it can look a bit mask-like. if you want a properly good foundation, save up and visit MAC as they have loads of shades and types and will be able to recommend the right one for you.
I definitely give Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse a big thumbs down!! it dries out skin, hard to apply, goes everywhere during the day and you just don't get a lot for your money. URGH definitely aggravating!





Mac's http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>


is very good, although pricey!





But ALAS! a cheap solution is CoverGirl's Clean make up (with the white cap that's fragance free) it runs about four or five dollars and is totally amazing!!!





And beware of any tinted moisturizers they either dry your skin out horribly or make it oily and the texture feels fake it doesn't make you feel healthy throughout the day.
It seemed very dry to me.
two thumbs up!
I've used the blush version and thought the texture was just great, but in winter I needed a little more ';substance';. I swear by Clinique's ';Perfectly Real'; makeup.
no i havent luckily for me i dont need it i have a beautiful complection. lol not bragging or anything.





anyways if u need tips on anything else or if u just want to chat, email me: punkchik479@yahoo.com.au
Yes, I'm using it right now :). It's great, I would highly recommend this to you. It costs as much as liquid foundation, and you can't even tell you have any on your skin.
Yes, i've used it and it works good for me
I have a very fair complexion, and I saw testers of this at a drugstore, I looked at the fairest color, and it looked dark to me... they don't have a wide range of colors in this product.
Yes I have. I tried it when it came out. Overall, it was good. It let my skin breathe and it looked natural. The only thing I have to complain about is that it doesn't do THE perfect job of covering flaws. So you may want a concealer along with it. But it doesn't give you a cakey look and no body can tell you have it on. It's awesome! I wish I sticked to it, but my face cleared good enough to not where anything. Here is another idea, if your skin is just a little broken out, just a little bit, don't wear foundation. You obviously don't need it. If your complexion isn't ';perfect'; that's ok. You can continue to wear foundation, just don't do it everyday. Some foundation makes these things worse, especially break outs. So you don't want to cover them when you could be curing them.


Hope I helped!
yea its very good you just have 2 learn how 2 use it properly just check maybellines website rimmel and prestige are good
personally it doesnt work for me i use.. loreal infalliable foundation coz it smells nice and stays put for hours x
i haven't tried that, just the blush. and it's good.
yea
avon also has great make-up and yes i would recommend dream matte mousse, it makes your skin look flawless
Yes. A small amount blended with good moisturizer, use only where you need it. It was pretty good.
  • c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal