Thursday, December 10, 2009

Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner? Is it the go?

I can't believe it. I was stupid enough to buy Maybelline's ';Unstoppable'; eyeliner instead of the ';Define-A-Line';. I have always had a super hard job washing off eyeliners, even normal ones, including Define-A-Line. Will Unstoppable be okay to use? Has anyone tried it? Is there a big difference?Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner? Is it the go?
ive been using this for a while, works great for me, very soft and long lasting too! i like the fact thats its mechanical and not a pencil, pencils get annoying with the sharpening and breaking. washing off isnt hard either, what works best for me is ponds cold cream and a wet washcloth. hope this helps!Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner? Is it the go?
i've used unstoppable eyeliner, and personally, it lasted for a while, but i had to reapply it again later on in the day. but i have sorta oily skin, so that's probably why. if you didn't open the package, you can always take it back.
honestly i think unstoppable works great! i use it all the time. doesn't come with a sharpener but works great.
it works great!


i have normal skin


and for me, it lasts 24 hours!!
I agree w/the first answer.
  • signature loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal