Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is she born with it or is it Maybelline?

... you know, the commercial... i don't know if they show it anymore ;)Is she born with it or is it Maybelline?
chances are it's maybelline, if your talking about regular people. If you are talking about the girls in the commercial, then thats DEFINATELY maybelline... :PIs she born with it or is it Maybelline?
Maybe it's maybelline.
It's plastic surgery, keep up with the times!
maybelline...


coz noone is born with purple lipstick on thier lips!
It's Maybelline, definitely... I haven't watched tv in a while so I wouldn't know...
I remember those commercials :) Personally I think women are born with it, but I don't wear much makeup, so I could be biased.
it's maybelline! for sure
im born with it
Or maybe she's been heavily airbrushed.
It is Maybelline
Depends on the woman. Some women are just naturally beautiful.
I was born with it.
Maybelline....and plastic surgery.
according to my calculations it's in fact revlon.


and to confirm, once again. no she was not born with it. they never are.
I think it's about time Maybelline got a new slogan.
Maybe it's Maybelline!


(yeah, they still show it.)
She was born with it.


Or at least I am!
She's born with it, but maybeline helps bring out her features to its best
Well, most of the girls in the commercial are pretty but they are not what they are made out to be on TV. They are mostly airbrushed. It's not all Maybelline because Maybelline doesn't work that well.
Its Maybelline

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal