Thursday, December 10, 2009

Maybelline Conceler? Is it good? * Best answer?

Sorry if I spelled anything wrong but I am using covergirl invisible conceler and It's darker than my skin tone and it doesnt even give me good coverage and I heard Maybellines conceler is good the one with the highlighter. Is it worth getting? Is it good? ThanksMaybelline Conceler? Is it good? * Best answer?
I do love Maybelline concealers especially the Mineral Power concealer.


I also agree that Covergirl Invisible seems too dark for me but thats because of the undertones.You may be experiencing the same problem. Try Covergirl Fresh Complexion. Its the one with the blue top. It works a lot better than Covergirl Invisible and I think even better than Maybelline.Maybelline Conceler? Is it good? * Best answer?
MAYBELLINE is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal