Thursday, December 3, 2009

Anyone tried Maybelline XXL curl power?

It claims that it creates a really awesome curl, but it's pretty expensive so i don't really want to waste my money on something that doesn't even work. Anyone tried it? Does it work? I have really thin, straight lashes...if that helps.Anyone tried Maybelline XXL curl power?
I've got it and been wearing it for 5 days now.


It's really good, it claims to curl and hold the curl,


and it does what it promises. I was pretty impressed actually.


It holds the curl very well too and defiantly looks natural. My friend actually said my eyelashes looked longer since I've started wearing it...


The only thing that it is lacking is that it doesn't add any thickness, but no problem, just wear a thickening mascara on top and your lashes will look very glamorous %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal