Thursday, December 10, 2009

Maybelline Colossal Mascara?

I love this mascara, but half way through the day, I have black stuff under my eyes and I have to keep washing it off in the bathroom with a paper towel. I love this mascara, but why is it doing that every day? Is there another mascara exactly like this but is WATERPROOF? Thanks!





And also tell me if you like this mascara or not and why. Thanks.Maybelline Colossal Mascara?
ya i agree w/ da 1st person. and ya i think they have waterproof.





mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>Maybelline Colossal Mascara?
I do like it but its not only that mascarra that does it...you help stop it by putting less on but your still going to have that problem. sorry
i think u put it on too much


try to put only one coat next time
It's called flaking, mascara dose that if it's mostly not water proof I love water proof mascara ;) Here's a tip apply your mascara... and then add a another layer of a water proof mascara this will help your non water proof mascaa from flaking and falling under your eyes durning the day... and also dont rub your eyes that causes mascara to flake also :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal