Thursday, December 10, 2009

Maybelline XXL extensions any good?

I heard that Maybelline XXL extensions (The one with the gold and black tube) is really good, has anyonee tried it?


Is it clumpy?


I used one of the older XXL's (The one with the blue tubes) and the White primer made the mascara look chunky, and it gave me the look of spider legs.


Does the new XXL do that too?Maybelline XXL extensions any good?
Its fantastic! It makes the lashes so full!!


First, you apply the white stuff that actual lengthens them, and then you put on the black stuff over them.Maybelline XXL extensions any good?
well i like it but i dont use the white primer because it does make it look chunky, but without it makes your lashes look big.
i don't like the regular XXL one, go for the XXL curl power, works SO much better :)!
I really really like it, it's the best mascara I've tried so far :-]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal