Thursday, December 3, 2009

Maybelline dream liquid mousse?

a lady at my work said it makes you skin loook nicer than others? i was thinking abou tbuying it.Maybelline dream liquid mousse?
Yeah, the color is much more vibrant.


I was a little too pale though, Im sure if I had a perfect match it would have been flawless.


You should look into it.Maybelline dream liquid mousse?
I have been on a search to find a good winter foundation that isn't drying, that gives a ';dewy'; look-that isn't easy to rub off. AT LAST-I have found it! This stuff is amazing. The pump bottle is very convenient, and the consistency of the product is just perfect-a little thicker than a standard liquid foundation, yet not sticky, runny or gooey. It applies like a dream and it really DOES give me the ';airbrushed'; look! Even better, it lasts all day! The most I have to do is blot a little excess oil on my T-zone in the middle of the day. it gives the ';dewy'; look, yet it doesn't make my face look too oily. IT DOES NOT ';cry'; off!! :) I know because I thought my face would be streaked after a counseling session-but no! It was just fine. It doesn't rub off easily either. It's definitely a thumbs up for me! I am very fair, and Porcelain Ivory looks very natural on me-not too dark at all.
I am waiting on a free sample of the product. At WalMart.com they let you apply for a free sample with all the colors so you can choose one that suits you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal