Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pros and cons of maybelline's great lash mascara?

you know the kind that comes in the green and pink tubePros and cons of maybelline's great lash mascara?
works great hardly any clumps but dries up quicklyPros and cons of maybelline's great lash mascara?
It stays on very well, but I think it tends to clump when it gets a little old.
This mascara constantly gets voted ';the best'; in all the makeup magazines, but I cannot understand why. It's clumpy. There are lots of way better mascaras out there!
Pros, it is cheap and doesn't clump. Cons it doesn't thicken. So if I ever use that I follow it with another mascara brush. My favorite id Lancome. I have tried it all, from Bobbi Brown to Mac. Lancome is hands down the best mascara ever!
pro: cheap. con: it's not THAT great
never saw the colors
con it's for if your a first timer with mascara and like 12


i bought it cause every goes vrazy nope nothing i ahve short thick lashes im going to keep using the XXL intese by them
I love it for every day use.





I don't have any cons.
pros -


extremely affordable


no clumps


easy application


durable and long lasting


easy removal





cons - hmm i dunno - doesnt smell like vanilla? XD
Pros-


no clumps


keeps lashes seperated


great dark black color


lasts all day


defines lashes


inexpensive


lengthens





cons:


none!
For me? It clumps and gives me ';Trantula Eye';.





I like the kind that comes with Two Wands... One with a clear or white coat used to smooth and enlarge the hairs and the regular mascara that goes on smooth because of the lubricating underlayer...





And if your going ';natural'; you can just use the clear coat to extend without looking ';done up';.





About the same price as pink %26amp; green tube but MUCH better...
Have it! its awesome just dont put too much on lol:D
I hate maybeline masacara! Not a big fan at all bcuz they r very drying and flakey!! Simply, it sucks!!! I bought it at least twice just to see if maybe it was a bad bottle the first time or i just didn't give it a chance you know...but no it sucked both times and evry time!!


The one i think is good/ fair choice from them ,is the xxl one, its white and black. And the volume turbo express one is okay but also veerry drying and flakey.


I like loreal mascaras they don't seem very dry and i like taht they make my lashes go up up up! :) And tehy last with no flaking, least from my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal