Thursday, December 10, 2009

Whats the big deal with maybelline great lash?

i have it and dont find it that great..


it prints and smudges, and my 1.99 collection 2000 one dont...


opinions please.


xWhats the big deal with maybelline great lash?
I have no idea why it's such a big deal. It's a horrible mascara.





And like you said, there are cheaper ones that do a much better job.Whats the big deal with maybelline great lash?
Is ther not a money back garentee on that one?? Mascara is so unpredictable if u watch the adverts small print the women always hve fake eyelashes.





x
Yeah i agree.





Really not that great.


My mom loves it and i don't really see why b/c it doesn't do anything special.
I'm not too sure...I dont like it either. Everytime I put it on..it takes forever to dry.
i hate it.





gave me allergic reaction. my eyes swelled up, went red, skin started flaking. nasty nasty product!!!!!
i agree, takes ages to dry and smudges before it does
ive tried umpteen mascaras and t be honest none of them seem any different to the others
It works great,
i dont like it,,its over rated,,mine was all glogged up,,i threw it away.
I'm not struck either - got a Max Factor one I far prerfer,
I really don't like it that much, they don't make my lashes half as long as my M.A.X factor mascara!
wow. i hate it too! it clumps smudges and doesnt volumize my lashes AT ALL! hate it
i dont like it ether if you add alittle water to it it helps but still not my fav
it makes my eye lashes very long haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal