Thursday, December 3, 2009

Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Mascara Pursuasiveness?

If you use this mascara, what was it that pursuaded you to buy / use it?





What message did you get from any ad/commercial that you saw for it?





What can you say that the ad does effectively to pursuade you?








**JUST CURIOUS, BECAUSE I USE THIS MASCARA AND JUST THOUGHT ABOUT WHY I PERSONALLY BOUGHT IT**Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Mascara Pursuasiveness?
I love that mascara! I used to use that mascara before.





1. I used Maybelline's Volume Express mascara because I have short, thin, and sparse eyelashes. I was enticed by its name so I tried it and it never disappointed me. Well, what persuaded me to buy it because I'm a Maybelline girl and I love their site. I often visit their site before and I was intrigued by Volume Express. I was attracted to the packaging lol. I love the packaging! It's like the packaging says it all...';volume';. lol. So I bought one, used it, and loved it.





2. Well, I loved its ads and it did convince me that Volume Express will really give volume to my eyelashes.





3. Well, for me I thought that the ad was sophisticated yet it still reaches out to women and inspires them to just go ahead... and enjoy their....lashes. lol. For a girl with short, thin, and sparse lashes, their ads in a way really inspired me to use that mascara and also because it will help my lashes become pretty. lol.





How about you?Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Mascara Pursuasiveness?
I liked the ads with the women that had the pretty long eyelashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal