Thursday, December 3, 2009

Has anyone used that maybelline dream satin foundation? is it any good?

help please :)Has anyone used that maybelline dream satin foundation? is it any good?
No I hav,nt but heard it is very good foundation to used just try it see if you like it good luckHas anyone used that maybelline dream satin foundation? is it any good?
I've tried it, it's really good :)





I bought this the other day as I ran out of my normal foundation and so far I'm impressed. It blends really well and the coverage is good too. I have oily skin and have acne so I've got scarring on my face and my pores are kinda big but I find the coverage really good.It covers my pores/scars/redness really well considering its quite a light product. Also my skin looks glowy without any highlighter etc. It doesn't feel like there is anything on my skin which is always good in my eyes.





So really, I'm pretty impressed (and it was about 拢6 in Boots. Bonus!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal