Thursday, December 10, 2009

Maybelline great lash mascara?

what is your review on this mascara?Maybelline great lash mascara?
Not good


It is very clumpy and not good


For a similar price you can get maybelline collosal


Thats amazing


Hope this helps xMaybelline great lash mascara?
Honestly, i used it for a couple years thinking it was the best mascara sold at the drugstore UNTIL Covergirl Lash Blast came out! I use the waterproof one and it is the best ever!!!
I have just started using it, and I love it. It works really well. It makes your eyelashes seem fuller and bolder. I would definetely recommend it to anyone.
Brush is great, product itself is terrible.


I'm not a fan of DS mascaras though, I find they make my lashes look/feel too fake.
Really nice, doesn't clump, great quality at a quality price.
it is very good but not waterproof it you want one just as good but waterproof then get the max factor one
I love it - you have never seen a man with longer lashes than me - it really does work well (like they say)
i've never used it but three of my friends have used it and say it's really good.
its awesome, makes it look longer and nicer
great. i love it. really extends my lashes and makes them look fuller.
well from what i've heard it works well although i don't use it myself

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal