Thursday, December 10, 2009

I need opinions on Maybelline Wonder Finish foundation so i know if i should buy it or not?

Its pretty good!....Soft dewey kind of look...Wouldn't be good on oily skin Better for normal or great for dry!....Good luck!I need opinions on Maybelline Wonder Finish foundation so i know if i should buy it or not?
i heard it was pretty good. another great maybelline product would be the gel foundation. its 50% water so its good. try it!I need opinions on Maybelline Wonder Finish foundation so i know if i should buy it or not?
If you want to know what is in OTC makeup google ';rendering plants'; to see what goes into them. Than you can check out www.wonderful.myarbonne.com and check out their About Face makeup line. They have no animal by-products in them and are never tested on animals. If you sign my guestbook with your age group I will send you a sample of face cleanser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal