Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which is better, COVERGIRL or MAYBELLINE?

I need to go and buy some makeup because of picture day and i love both of these brands, but which one should i choose to buy from and is covergirl eyeshadow good and pigmented?Which is better, COVERGIRL or MAYBELLINE?
Maybelline!








help me with mine please!!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Which is better, COVERGIRL or MAYBELLINE?
Maybelline!
They both have good stuff..Like i use Covergirl Lash Blast, and Maybelline Mineral Make up concealer and powder. I LOVE both products. Sorry i'm not sure about the eye shadow.
I like covergirl better for color, like for blush or eyeshadow. It's works well and they have lots of hot colors. For mascara, I definitely like maybelline (try the yellow colossal one), as well as for eyeliner and lipgloss/lipstick.





Hope this helps!
I wouldn't know the answer to your question.


But I've learned from experience that more expensive makeup (like from Macy's) is a lot better for your skin and truly does look better on your face too. Plus, Macy's always has makeup sales where if you buy any makeup item they give you a free makeup bag with eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, and a bunch of stuff like that. So basically if you get the sales, your makeup turns out cheaper and better quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal